Folding Wall Table
Our handmade space saving wall table converts from a bench table to a dining table!
It can go flat against the wall when not in use to fully utilise available space, it can be folded up to use as a bar leaner, breakfast bar, or a desk, and then it turns it a dining table which can seat up to 5 people!
FOLDING WALL TABLE SIZING OPTIONS AND SIZING:
Choose from the drop down menu for material options and to see the different prices. Our current options are:
- Pre-glued Beech - This timber is made up of glued up short pieces of beech, and is the same timber our small set model kitchen benchtop is made from. The colours are mixed between light shade and dark shade of pinky brown. See here for reference: https://variantspaces.com/collections/space-saving-furniture/products/tiny-house-small-spaces-kitchen
- Birch Ply - It is a very stable ply, and has a nice and uniform core which is left exposed. See pictures on the dropdown menu for reference. It is a light tan colour.
- Macrocarpa - This is a solid timber which we glue up ourselves. It is a yellowy brown / golden colour.
- NZ Beech - This is the timber that is displayed in all the photos and video. The difference between this and the pre-glued Beech, is that we glue up ourselves, and you can't see the obvious joins and colour differences. It is a pinky brown colour as pictured in the photos.
If a timber that you would like it made from is not listed, feel free to email us for a quote at email@example.com or message us on FB at www.facebook.com/variantspaces.
- As bar leaner - 1500mm wide x450mm deep
- Dining table - 1500mm wide x 900mm deep
The width can be adjusted to suit your needs, for example to match the size of a window. Anywhere between 900mm minimum to 1500mm maximum. Just leave a note on your purchase what width you are after.
DELIVERY AND INSTALL (Costs will come up in the shopping cart. Just select which region you are in):
We currently will deliver and install this table in the following regions:
- Bay of Plenty
- Hawkes Bay
If you live outside these areas and you are within NZ, please email us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on Facebook at www.facebook.com/variantspaces.
MADE TO ORDER: Please note these tables are made to order, and may take around 3-4 weeks until dispatch for delivery. This listing is not currently available for international delivery. Colour may vary due to computer screens. Also every piece of timber is unique, so no two tables will be exactly the same!
Our unique design is copyrighted by Variant Spaces 2019 ©
Here is a video of the table in action: